The smell is normal since the mattress has been wrapped in a plastic bag. Let your mattress breathe by removing the plastic bag and waiting a few days before putting the sheets on. This will take up to 7 days for the odour to dissipate – this odour is harmless. The mattress has no chemicals added to it. Enjoy your sleep!
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if it's not on the website?
- How do I order replacement parts?
- How do you take the mattress out of the box?
- How do I assemble my metal beds or daybed?
- How do I assemble the metal slats, plastic caps, and slat spacers for my metal bed?
- How do I assemble wooden slats, single and double slats for my upholstered bed?
- Where is DHP located?
- What is the size of your mattresses and does it fit any futon?
- Does your paint contain lead?