DHP use a fire retardant barrier composed of materials that naturally inhibit flame spread. No chemicals are sprayed on our products so you can keep sleeping on it without worry!
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if it's not on the website?
- How do I order replacement parts?
- How do you take the mattress out of the box?
- How do I assemble my metal beds or daybed?
- How do I assemble the metal slats, plastic caps, and slat spacers for my metal bed?
- How do I assemble wooden slats, single and double slats for my upholstered bed?
- Where is DHP located?
- What is the size of your mattresses and does it fit any futon?
- Does your paint contain lead?