We submit all our metal items, with all having powder coating paint, to a certified SGS laboratory to meet regulations under the US and CA standards. The lead content details are ND (not detected) to be a PASS. In order to sell our items, we must be compliant with this regulation; the product is, therefore, safe for domestic use.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if it's not on the website?
- How do I order replacement parts?
- How do you take the mattress out of the box?
- How do I assemble my metal beds or daybed?
- How do I assemble the metal slats, plastic caps, and slat spacers for my metal bed?
- How do I assemble wooden slats, single and double slats for my upholstered bed?
- Where is DHP located?
- What is the size of your mattresses and does it fit any futon?
- Does your paint contain lead?