Under California EPA – Proposition 65, any product that may contain trace amounts of chemicals that have been identified to cause health issues must bear a warning to California consumers. The Prop 65 warning could have been added by the retailer. Note that none of the products being produced by or for Dorel Home Products contain intentionally added banned chemicals.
Articles in this section
- What is the ‘fire code’ or ‘flammability standard’ of your futons/sofas?
- The Faux Leather PU used on your items – is it 100% synthetic?
- What is the “Fire Retardant Barrier” on your mattresses made of? Are there chemicals added to your mattresses?
- Many furniture pieces are latent with chemicals and toxic flammable materials. Are your futons non-toxic and non-flammable?
- What standards do your mattresses comply with?
- How do you guard against the cigarette test (CFR 1632) with your ticking?
- Is it safe to assume there are no toxic off-gassing chemicals in your ticking?
- For your mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam, I can see which chemicals you do not use but it states that your products meet federal flame retardant requirements. By what material or means do you meet those requirements?
- Can your memory foam mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam be classified as “100% organic”?
- Do your mattresses contain organohalogen FRs?