DHP does NOT apply any chemical flame-retardants to mattresses, including organohalogen FRs.
Articles in this section
- What is the ‘fire code’ or ‘flammability standard’ of your futons/sofas?
- The Faux Leather PU used on your items – is it 100% synthetic?
- What is the “Fire Retardant Barrier” on your mattresses made of? Are there chemicals added to your mattresses?
- Many furniture pieces are latent with chemicals and toxic flammable materials. Are your futons non-toxic and non-flammable?
- What standards do your mattresses comply with?
- How do you guard against the cigarette test (CFR 1632) with your ticking?
- Is it safe to assume there are no toxic off-gassing chemicals in your ticking?
- For your mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam, I can see which chemicals you do not use but it states that your products meet federal flame retardant requirements. By what material or means do you meet those requirements?
- Can your memory foam mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam be classified as “100% organic”?
- Do your mattresses contain organohalogen FRs?